exploit language English 84 Offroad Outlaws

⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓

Author Autonoma Offroad Outlaws cheats ??

?????

publish Date 2017-12-21

337,5 mB

info Multiplayer. Trucks. Customizations

Purchase 750 Gold

notice Yes could y’all do a feature where you can turn the fuel up like on a truck in real life where if you want it to smoke and fog the street that would be nice and way better graphics and maybe some Cummins Duramax’s and Powerstrokes heck if you can do a feature where you can have a goose neck trailer where you can drive the trucks and atvs on and off maybe even tractors and disk and gators and some Polaris hell everything you can possibly think of that’s as close as you can to get it to the most realistic real world game maybe throw some cars in with it heck i don’t know all I know is I play this game freakin every day I’ve probably spent like 100 bucks on gold and I love it I’d just love some realistic graphics like better mud when you drive into it it slings on the truck, trailer and the toy on the trailer if y’all can make it where you can drive to states where the terrain gets different and there are houses and maybe even traffic idk I’m probably thinking to much but I really like this game I just want something thats only just a dream but I know everybody is wanting some better graphics and some better parts like injectors bigger turbos and real world tires and we want every style truck that came out including Dullys thanks for your time and can’t wait if y’all will do this to the game!!!

user Rating 4,5 of 5

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

Greg دبستان مینو همین الان یهویی خدایا شکر خدمات ماشین کاری و ماشین سازی عشق سفر سالن زيبايي شفق طلايي نرخ فوری دانلود ممقاله آموزش سئو سایت